Fitted Bed Sheets
Fitted Bed Sheets
Investing in luxurious hemp bed linen is not something you are ever going to regret.
Here's why: Hemp is antibacterial, has antiviral properties and incredible breathing abilities so it promotes good sleep, health and wellbeing. It's also ideal for allergy and asthma sufferers.
Our bed linen range (quilt, sheets & pillows) are manufactured exclusively to our specifications. We blend 55% pure unbleached hemp and 45% certified organic cotton to create a soft, breathable sleep range. The fitted sheets in this range are deep wall to accommodate deep mattresses.
Hemp bed linen sizes
- King fitted - 180cm (W) x 203cm (L) x 45cm (D)
- Queen fitted - 152cm (W) x 203cm (L) x 45cm (D)
- Double fitted - 137cm (W) x 195cm (L) x 45cm (D)
- King Single fitted - 107cm (W) x 203cm (L) x 45cm (D)
- Single fitted - 90cm (W) x 195cm (L) x 45cm (D)
More benefits on Hemp fabrics:
- Hemp is environmentally sustainable. Meaning it has moderate water requirements and requires little or no herbicides, pesticides or fungicides.
- Due to its hollow core fibre, hemp fabrics are breathable and are a natural insulator.
- Did you know that you can use your old (I'm talking really old, these sheets last for decades!) pillow case or sheet for paper-making? It doesn't leave any toxic residue so it degrades naturally and is recyclable.
- Out of any natural fabrics, hemp provides the highest UV protections and is protective against UV rays.
- As hemp is grown and processed without the use of toxic chemicals, there are no irritants for asthma or allergy sufferers. Fabrics are washed at 40˚C and softened with fruit enzymes. In closed spaces such office buildings, hemp textiles are ideal due the great air quality it produces.
- We're always trying to get good value for money, so you'll be happy to know that products made from hemp fabrics last longer and wear better than those made from cotton or synthetics. Hemp is much more durable so you will not need to replace products as often.